Inspiring Meadows

Inspiring Meadows
Working at Meadow Medleys

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Eggs for Easter?




These eggs are so fun to make that I now have a Halloween tree as well as an Easter tree. Wonder if I should start on Christmas eggs. Actually a friend of mine made Christmas eggs for people in her family and friends. I use the wax resist method that the Ukranians use. The process is slow but I love how relaxing it is to just create these darling eggs. Your limitations are endless, if you can think of a design you can make an egg. Also you can use some of the traditional Ukranian styles. I hope you enjoy the creations I shared today and thank-you for reading my blog.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Thank you for the comment! Kinda funny... I too make Ukranian easter eggs! Although I haven't in a long time. I think the jasmine is a good scent.... in moderation!

Heather

Toukan äiti said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! Your eggs are really beautiful! Would love to see the Halloween ones.